Moving To Iraq

When someone mentions an expat destination, Iraq isn’t usually the first country to come to mind. Most expats living in Iraq are either posted for specific assignments or work as part of an NGO or voluntary group. However, this isn’t to say that life in Iraq is dull or difficult. While it may take some getting used to, especially if you haven’t lived in the Middle East before, Canadians adjust well to the Iraqi lifestyle and landscape.

Most expats are provided with secure compounds when they relocate to Iraq, with easy access to all facilities and amenities. The cultural history and unique food also add to the expat experience. That said, if you want to live trouble-free in Iraq, you need to carry the correct documentation with you. This is why you need to get all your relevant Canadian-issued certificates and papers legalized for use in Iraq before relocating so that you can avoid any legal trouble.

Our team is here to help you with this.

Get Your Documents Legalized From The Iraqi Embassy

Global Legalization Services is an Ottawa-based document legalization service that helps Canadian expats get their legal documents attested, authenticated, and notarized before they relocate to a foreign country. We’ve earned a direct recommendation from Global Affairs Canada for our reliable services, which have helped Canadians from all professions and occupations. Whether you’re moving to Iraq as a diplomat, on a government assignment, as part of a volunteer group, or for other reasons, we’ve got you covered.

We have worked in the industry for several years, during which we’ve established contacts in all international embassies in Canada. We’ll interact with the Iraqi Embassy officials directly on your behalf to streamline the process and make it easier for you.

Get in touch with us today by calling at 613-233-8472. You can also request a direct quote or inquire more about our services by dropping us a line. Our experienced and friendly team is always happy to help!